Margaret (Marge - Gammy) Murray, passed away peacefully on Monday, March 11, 2013, at her home on the North Umpqua river in Roseburg, Oregon. Gammy (aka Marge) is survived by her husband of 67 years, two sons; one daughter; 17 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren. There will be a “Celebration of Life” for Gammy in Roseburg, Oregon and one in Southern California. She will be remembered as a loving, caring, giving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, a sister and a friend whom will be truly missed. The family wishes in lieu of flowers, donations be made to your favorite charity.
MARGARET LORRAINE MURRAY
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Rain expected to last through weekend in Roseburg area
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- Landowners vent to commissioners over impending pipeline
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls