Margaret (Marge - Gammy) Murray, passed away peacefully on Monday, March 11, 2013, at her home on the North Umpqua river in Roseburg, Oregon. Gammy (aka Marge) is survived by her husband of 67 years, two sons; one daughter; 17 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren. There will be a “Celebration of Life” for Gammy in Roseburg, Oregon and one in Southern California. She will be remembered as a loving, caring, giving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, a sister and a friend whom will be truly missed. The family wishes in lieu of flowers, donations be made to your favorite charity.
MARGARET LORRAINE MURRAY
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea