Margaret (Marge - Gammy) Murray, passed away peacefully on Monday, March 11, 2013, at her home on the North Umpqua river in Roseburg, Oregon. Gammy (aka Marge) is survived by her husband of 67 years, two sons; one daughter; 17 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren. There will be a “Celebration of Life” for Gammy in Roseburg, Oregon and one in Southern California. She will be remembered as a loving, caring, giving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, a sister and a friend whom will be truly missed. The family wishes in lieu of flowers, donations be made to your favorite charity.
MARGARET LORRAINE MURRAY
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle