Age 64, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, March 16, 2013. She was born on September 15, 1948, in Salem, Oregon, to Eugene and Ester Freadman. A time of viewing will be held on Friday, March 22, 2013, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Taylor’s Chapel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Saturday, March 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Church (323 N Comstock, Sutherlin). Burial to follow at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery in Roseburg. An online memorial page can be found at www.taylorsfamilychapel.com Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Teresa G. Davis
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016