Age 64, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, March 16, 2013. She was born on September 15, 1948, in Salem, Oregon, to Eugene and Ester Freadman. A time of viewing will be held on Friday, March 22, 2013, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Taylor’s Chapel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Saturday, March 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Church (323 N Comstock, Sutherlin). Burial to follow at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery in Roseburg. An online memorial page can be found at www.taylorsfamilychapel.com Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Teresa G. Davis
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UPDATE: High-speed pursuit ends in Roseburg neighborhood
- Wildfire damages Roseburg Forest Products mill in Weed, California
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four