Age 64, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, March 16, 2013. She was born on September 15, 1948, in Salem, Oregon, to Eugene and Ester Freadman. A time of viewing will be held on Friday, March 22, 2013, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Taylor’s Chapel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Saturday, March 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Church (323 N Comstock, Sutherlin). Burial to follow at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery in Roseburg. An online memorial page can be found at www.taylorsfamilychapel.com Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Teresa G. Davis
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- School closures: Four schools closed, Elkton on two-hour delay