Age 64, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, March 16, 2013. She was born on September 15, 1948, in Salem, Oregon, to Eugene and Ester Freadman. A time of viewing will be held on Friday, March 22, 2013, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Taylor’s Chapel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Saturday, March 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Church (323 N Comstock, Sutherlin). Burial to follow at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery in Roseburg. An online memorial page can be found at www.taylorsfamilychapel.com Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Teresa G. Davis
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Police log: Woman's Eugene-based 'shrink' attempting to steal her home
- "We're going to have to get this guy" — How a Roseburg man helped subdue a suspected terrorist