Age 93, passed away on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 in Roseburg, Oregon. Gladys was born in Timlin, Pennsylvania, to Kathyrn and Ernest Nulph. She and her husband Audley T. Lloyd Sr., and their two sons A. Wayne and Robert moved to Oregon around 1938. Another son, Audley Jr. was born in Oregon. Proclaiming her love for God and his son Jesus she was baptized a Jehovah’s Witness in 1940. Gladys is survived by her son and his wife; Bob and Deana Lloyd; their children: Marlene Lloyd; Gail Marley; Rob Lloyd; Michelle Hurd; a sister-in-law, Shirley Lloyd(Audley) and children, Jody Davis; Kelly Smith; Roxie Lloyd; Charlene Hobey; Dennis Lloyd; (Wayne) and children, Sheree Lloyd; Rick Lloyd; Debbie Lloyd; Suzie King; sister, Mary Rupp; 24 great-grandchildren; 15 great great-grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her parents; husband; sisters: June Neuph; Dorthy Hinderliter; brother, Domer Nulph; two great-grandchildren: Alisha Gibson and Jerod Hurd. A graveside service will be held on Friday, April 12, 2013, at 2 p.m. at Hillcrest Memorial Park 2201 N. Phoenix, Phoenix, Oregon, 541-773-6162. Gerald Hajek will be officiating.
Gladys E. Lloyd
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River