Age 77, of Sutherlin, Oregon, died on February 25, 2013. He was born to late Carl D. and Irene R. Anderson in Red Lodge, Montana. Paul was a 1953 Olympia High School graduate and 1959 University of Washington graduate with a business degree. He served in the U.S. Army, in Fort Lawton, WA, from 1954-1956. Paul worked in sales and marketing for Procter & Gamble, Green Giant Co. and Grist Mill before retiring in 1995. In 1984, Paul married the love of his life, Sharon Schuldt. He was an avid golfer and traveler, the social center for countless friends, relatives and classmates and an unbelievably loving and fun grandfather, Paul had a big life. He was fearless about keeping up with the evolving technical world and supporting his beloved U. of W. Huskies. Paul is survived by his wife, Sharon; three children: Kim Wolbach of Tuscaloosa, AL; Brooke Anderson of Oakland, CA; and Jason Anderson of Hopkins, MN; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild. Per his wishes, no services will be held and memorial donations can be made to a charity of choice.
Paul James Anderson
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Douglas County Green and Solar Tour shares sustainable stories and strategies
- Breaking News: Collision reported on I-5 near Oakland
- Questions arise regarding candidates’ money issues
- Myrtle Creek cancer patient gets last-wish Tom Petty concert
- Grant gives Sutherlin High School students tools for learning