Age 77, of Sutherlin, Oregon, died on February 25, 2013. He was born to late Carl D. and Irene R. Anderson in Red Lodge, Montana. Paul was a 1953 Olympia High School graduate and 1959 University of Washington graduate with a business degree. He served in the U.S. Army, in Fort Lawton, WA, from 1954-1956. Paul worked in sales and marketing for Procter & Gamble, Green Giant Co. and Grist Mill before retiring in 1995. In 1984, Paul married the love of his life, Sharon Schuldt. He was an avid golfer and traveler, the social center for countless friends, relatives and classmates and an unbelievably loving and fun grandfather, Paul had a big life. He was fearless about keeping up with the evolving technical world and supporting his beloved U. of W. Huskies. Paul is survived by his wife, Sharon; three children: Kim Wolbach of Tuscaloosa, AL; Brooke Anderson of Oakland, CA; and Jason Anderson of Hopkins, MN; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild. Per his wishes, no services will be held and memorial donations can be made to a charity of choice.
Paul James Anderson
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Roseburg man arrested for assaulting, strangling ex-girlfriend