A long time resident of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Sunday, April 7, 2013, at the age of 83, to be with his bride Shirley. Leaving behind his son, Fred Richardson and his wife Denise; grandson, Robert Richardson and his wife Kelley; and extended family. He will be missed by his family and friends. In lieu of flowers contributions to the Alzheimer’s Association in Orville’s name would be appreciated. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences. Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
ORVILLE ‘GABBY’ H. RICHARDSON
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Robert G. Myers
- Tommy Duane Batson
- Gregory C. Rust
- ARCHIE L. MARSHALL
- Emmett Atherton Gillaspie, Jr.
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate