A long time resident of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Sunday, April 7, 2013, at the age of 83, to be with his bride Shirley. Leaving behind his son, Fred Richardson and his wife Denise; grandson, Robert Richardson and his wife Kelley; and extended family. He will be missed by his family and friends. In lieu of flowers contributions to the Alzheimer’s Association in Orville’s name would be appreciated. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences. Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
ORVILLE 'GABBY' H. RICHARDSON
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Community reacts to President Obama's planned visit
- Grass-roots event invites 50,000 to protest President Obama's visit
- Officer's use of deadly force justified, says district attorney
- Marine One lands at Eugene Airport in preparation for President Obama's visit