A long time resident of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Sunday, April 7, 2013, at the age of 83, to be with his bride Shirley. Leaving behind his son, Fred Richardson and his wife Denise; grandson, Robert Richardson and his wife Kelley; and extended family. He will be missed by his family and friends. In lieu of flowers contributions to the Alzheimer’s Association in Orville’s name would be appreciated. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences. Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
ORVILLE 'GABBY' H. RICHARDSON
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016