A long time resident of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Sunday, April 7, 2013, at the age of 83, to be with his bride Shirley. Leaving behind his son, Fred Richardson and his wife Denise; grandson, Robert Richardson and his wife Kelley; and extended family. He will be missed by his family and friends. In lieu of flowers contributions to the Alzheimer’s Association in Orville’s name would be appreciated. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences. Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
ORVILLE ‘GABBY’ H. RICHARDSON
- Roseburg man, 55, dead in confrontation with police
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Phoenix School Band Project gives kids outlet, opportunity
- Roseburg’s Kenny Sherman brings Santa alive at Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights
- Roseburg’s Carole Hobbs goes big inside for Christmas