A long time resident of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Sunday, April 7, 2013, at the age of 83, to be with his bride Shirley. Leaving behind his son, Fred Richardson and his wife Denise; grandson, Robert Richardson and his wife Kelley; and extended family. He will be missed by his family and friends. In lieu of flowers contributions to the Alzheimer’s Association in Orville’s name would be appreciated. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences. Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
ORVILLE 'GABBY' H. RICHARDSON
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property