A long time resident of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Sunday, April 7, 2013, at the age of 83, to be with his bride Shirley. Leaving behind his son, Fred Richardson and his wife Denise; grandson, Robert Richardson and his wife Kelley; and extended family. He will be missed by his family and friends. In lieu of flowers contributions to the Alzheimer’s Association in Orville’s name would be appreciated. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences. Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
- Police identify man found at Duck Pond
- Meet Your Merchant: Drain business fulfills dream for brides
- Close to Home: Four-day series to examine Douglas County’s homeless problem
- Close to Home: School districts do more than teach homeless students
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Glide, Winston-Dillard, North Douglas, Yoncalla, Oakland to stay closed Tuesday; Roseburg on 2-hour delay