Age 76, a long-time resident of Roseburg, Oregon passed away on Saturday, April 6, 2013. Tom was united in marriage to the love of his life Carole for 36 years. Tom was in the automotive business for 40+ years. He enjoyed bird hunting with his precious German Short Haired Pointers. One of his cherished memories was hunting with his father in Canada. Tom was preceded by his father, Slim; mother, Rena; sister, Blondie; and daughter, Peggy. Survivors include his brother, Jim; sisters: Charlotte and Patricia; son, Lonnie; daughters: Leslie, Lynn, Patsy, Pam and Kendra; grandchildren: Kyle and Tomi; great-grandchildren: Logan; Wyatt; and Calie; and numerous other grandchildren; great- grandchildren; nieces; nephews; and cousins. A special thank you to all the dedicated and caring staff that took care of Tom in the last few months of his life. Per Tom’s wishes there will be no funeral or memorial service. In lieu of flowers or gifts, please donate, in Tom’s memory, to Saving Grace Animal Shelter, P.O.Box 803, Winchester, Oregon 97495. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
- Police identify man found at Duck Pond
- Meet Your Merchant: Drain business fulfills dream for brides
- Close to Home: Four-day series to examine Douglas County’s homeless problem
- Close to Home: School districts do more than teach homeless students
- Update: Many Douglas County school districts to remain closed Tuesday