Age 76, a long-time resident of Roseburg, Oregon passed away on Saturday, April 6, 2013. Tom was united in marriage to the love of his life Carole for 36 years. Tom was in the automotive business for 40+ years. He enjoyed bird hunting with his precious German Short Haired Pointers. One of his cherished memories was hunting with his father in Canada. Tom was preceded by his father, Slim; mother, Rena; sister, Blondie; and daughter, Peggy. Survivors include his brother, Jim; sisters: Charlotte and Patricia; son, Lonnie; daughters: Leslie, Lynn, Patsy, Pam and Kendra; grandchildren: Kyle and Tomi; great-grandchildren: Logan; Wyatt; and Calie; and numerous other grandchildren; great- grandchildren; nieces; nephews; and cousins. A special thank you to all the dedicated and caring staff that took care of Tom in the last few months of his life. Per Tom’s wishes there will be no funeral or memorial service. In lieu of flowers or gifts, please donate, in Tom’s memory, to Saving Grace Animal Shelter, P.O.Box 803, Winchester, Oregon 97495. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine