Age 92, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, April 6, 2013. Graveside service will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at 11 a.m., at The Melrose Cemetery. Military Honors will be offered by the U.S. Navy Honor Guard Team. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
John W. Banks
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property