Age 92, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, April 6, 2013. Graveside service will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at 11 a.m., at The Melrose Cemetery. Military Honors will be offered by the U.S. Navy Honor Guard Team. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees