Age 92, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, April 6, 2013. Graveside service will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at 11 a.m., at The Melrose Cemetery. Military Honors will be offered by the U.S. Navy Honor Guard Team. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
John W. Banks
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'