Age 92, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, April 6, 2013. Graveside service will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at 11 a.m., at The Melrose Cemetery. Military Honors will be offered by the U.S. Navy Honor Guard Team. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
John W. Banks
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner