Age 92, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, April 6, 2013. Graveside service will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at 11 a.m., at The Melrose Cemetery. Military Honors will be offered by the U.S. Navy Honor Guard Team. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
John W. Banks
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Police respond to report of armed man near Roseburg’s Stewart Park
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors