Age 88, passed away on Friday, April 5, 2013, after a long bought with Alzheimer’s disease. She was born in Los Angeles, California, and lived in Cypress, CA. In 1976 she and her husband retired to Jerome, ID. In 1995 she moved to Roseburg, OR. Carol is preceded in death by three husbands; and a daughter, Susan (Boll). She is survived by a daughter, Geri (BJ) Breedlove; son, Andrew (Kathy) Loch; Son-in-law, Dale Boll; six grandchildren: Mick (Summer) Baranko; Dawn (Martin) Soto; Beverly (Mike) Humbach; Darcy Loch; Ryan (Kelly) Loch; Erin Loch; and 13 great-grandchildren. Her favorite pastime was playing cards. Her family will miss her quick wit and uncanny ability to win every card game she played with them.
Dorothy ‘Carol’ Loch Illias
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building