Age 88, passed away on Friday, April 5, 2013, after a long bought with Alzheimer’s disease. She was born in Los Angeles, California, and lived in Cypress, CA. In 1976 she and her husband retired to Jerome, ID. In 1995 she moved to Roseburg, OR. Carol is preceded in death by three husbands; and a daughter, Susan (Boll). She is survived by a daughter, Geri (BJ) Breedlove; son, Andrew (Kathy) Loch; Son-in-law, Dale Boll; six grandchildren: Mick (Summer) Baranko; Dawn (Martin) Soto; Beverly (Mike) Humbach; Darcy Loch; Ryan (Kelly) Loch; Erin Loch; and 13 great-grandchildren. Her favorite pastime was playing cards. Her family will miss her quick wit and uncanny ability to win every card game she played with them.
Dorothy ‘Carol’ Loch Illias
- Update: One lane reopens after crash on Hwy 42 west of Camas Valley
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms