Age 88, passed away on Friday, April 5, 2013, after a long bought with Alzheimer’s disease. She was born in Los Angeles, California, and lived in Cypress, CA. In 1976 she and her husband retired to Jerome, ID. In 1995 she moved to Roseburg, OR. Carol is preceded in death by three husbands; and a daughter, Susan (Boll). She is survived by a daughter, Geri (BJ) Breedlove; son, Andrew (Kathy) Loch; Son-in-law, Dale Boll; six grandchildren: Mick (Summer) Baranko; Dawn (Martin) Soto; Beverly (Mike) Humbach; Darcy Loch; Ryan (Kelly) Loch; Erin Loch; and 13 great-grandchildren. Her favorite pastime was playing cards. Her family will miss her quick wit and uncanny ability to win every card game she played with them.
Dorothy 'Carol' Loch Illias
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District