Age 88, passed away on Friday, April 5, 2013, after a long bought with Alzheimer’s disease. She was born in Los Angeles, California, and lived in Cypress, CA. In 1976 she and her husband retired to Jerome, ID. In 1995 she moved to Roseburg, OR. Carol is preceded in death by three husbands; and a daughter, Susan (Boll). She is survived by a daughter, Geri (BJ) Breedlove; son, Andrew (Kathy) Loch; Son-in-law, Dale Boll; six grandchildren: Mick (Summer) Baranko; Dawn (Martin) Soto; Beverly (Mike) Humbach; Darcy Loch; Ryan (Kelly) Loch; Erin Loch; and 13 great-grandchildren. Her favorite pastime was playing cards. Her family will miss her quick wit and uncanny ability to win every card game she played with them.
Dorothy ‘Carol’ Loch Illias
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Mother’s attorneys detail case in wrongful death suit
- Umpqua Community College expects pool to reopen for May swim lessons
- Suspect held since shootout with Roseburg police charged with grandfather’s murder
- Roseburg moves to postpone medical marijuana dispensaries
- WINSTON: Wandering rhino causes lockdown at Wildlife Safari