Age 88, passed away on Friday, April 5, 2013, after a long bought with Alzheimer’s disease. She was born in Los Angeles, California, and lived in Cypress, CA. In 1976 she and her husband retired to Jerome, ID. In 1995 she moved to Roseburg, OR. Carol is preceded in death by three husbands; and a daughter, Susan (Boll). She is survived by a daughter, Geri (BJ) Breedlove; son, Andrew (Kathy) Loch; Son-in-law, Dale Boll; six grandchildren: Mick (Summer) Baranko; Dawn (Martin) Soto; Beverly (Mike) Humbach; Darcy Loch; Ryan (Kelly) Loch; Erin Loch; and 13 great-grandchildren. Her favorite pastime was playing cards. Her family will miss her quick wit and uncanny ability to win every card game she played with them.
Dorothy 'Carol' Loch Illias
- Roseburg man flown to Legacy Emanuel with critical injuries after crash
- Douglas County parks director Gary Groth turns love of forest into lifetime career
- Local Easter egg hunts and family events | Moms
- Man crashes attempting wheelie in Albertsons parking lot
- Woman arrested on felony warrant after parking at Costco after hours