Born in McMinnville, Oregon, April 16, 1953 has passed away on Wednesday, on March 27, 2013. He graduated from Marshfield High School in Coos Bay. He is survived by his daughters: Cori Bozeman of Redding, Ca; Sara Bozeman of Roseburg; his son, Brian Bozeman; granddaughter, Charlee Bozeman live in Eugene. Todd was preceded in death by parents, Fred and June Bozeman, of Sutherlin; sister Dixie Hale, of Medford. A “Forever 59” celebration will take place on April 20, 2013, at The Lamplighter Inn, 126 Lucust, Oakland, OR, at 7 p.m.
Riley Todd Bozeman
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner