Born in McMinnville, Oregon, April 16, 1953 has passed away on Wednesday, on March 27, 2013. He graduated from Marshfield High School in Coos Bay. He is survived by his daughters: Cori Bozeman of Redding, Ca; Sara Bozeman of Roseburg; his son, Brian Bozeman; granddaughter, Charlee Bozeman live in Eugene. Todd was preceded in death by parents, Fred and June Bozeman, of Sutherlin; sister Dixie Hale, of Medford. A “Forever 59” celebration will take place on April 20, 2013, at The Lamplighter Inn, 126 Lucust, Oakland, OR, at 7 p.m.
Riley Todd Bozeman
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police
- Roseburg Softball: Jacey Conklin shines for Indians on diamond