Born in McMinnville, Oregon, April 16, 1953 has passed away on Wednesday, on March 27, 2013. He graduated from Marshfield High School in Coos Bay. He is survived by his daughters: Cori Bozeman of Redding, Ca; Sara Bozeman of Roseburg; his son, Brian Bozeman; granddaughter, Charlee Bozeman live in Eugene. Todd was preceded in death by parents, Fred and June Bozeman, of Sutherlin; sister Dixie Hale, of Medford. A “Forever 59” celebration will take place on April 20, 2013, at The Lamplighter Inn, 126 Lucust, Oakland, OR, at 7 p.m.
Riley Todd Bozeman
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn