Born in McMinnville, Oregon, April 16, 1953 has passed away on Wednesday, on March 27, 2013. He graduated from Marshfield High School in Coos Bay. He is survived by his daughters: Cori Bozeman of Redding, Ca; Sara Bozeman of Roseburg; his son, Brian Bozeman; granddaughter, Charlee Bozeman live in Eugene. Todd was preceded in death by parents, Fred and June Bozeman, of Sutherlin; sister Dixie Hale, of Medford. A “Forever 59” celebration will take place on April 20, 2013, at The Lamplighter Inn, 126 Lucust, Oakland, OR, at 7 p.m.
Riley Todd Bozeman
- Update: Jackknifed truck blocks both lanes on Highway 42 near Camas Valley
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)