Age 93, a long time resident of Myrtle Creek made her transition in Fremont, California, Monday, April 1, 2013, following a stroke. Born August 17, 1919, she is survived by four children; six grandchildren; four great-grandchildren. She will be interred at Roseburg Memorial Gardens.
- Police identify man found at Duck Pond
- Meet Your Merchant: Drain business fulfills dream for brides
- Close to Home: Four-day series to examine Douglas County’s homeless problem
- Close to Home: School districts do more than teach homeless students
- Update: Many Douglas County school districts to remain closed Tuesday