Age 93, a long time resident of Myrtle Creek made her transition in Fremont, California, Monday, April 1, 2013, following a stroke. Born August 17, 1919, she is survived by four children; six grandchildren; four great-grandchildren. She will be interred at Roseburg Memorial Gardens.
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Small Business: Targeting a market key to business planning process
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy