Of Tri-City, Oregon, passed away Saturday, night on April 13, 2013. Per his request there will be no services. Pennie and I will forever miss our ‘Dad’ and , all of us will miss our ‘ Popper’.
Robert Frank Theiss (Bud)
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Book on climate change leaves lasting impression
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens