Of Tri-City, Oregon, passed away Saturday, night on April 13, 2013. Per his request there will be no services. Pennie and I will forever miss our ‘Dad’ and , all of us will miss our ‘ Popper’.
Robert Frank Theiss (Bud)
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Construction on Highway 138 slated to begin Aug. 10
- Small Business: Nonverbal communication also key to providing good customer service