Representatives of Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in Winchester brought pets to the Douglas County Library Wednesday to teach children about caring for animals. The American Veterinary Medical Association in January released a report stating that Oregon ranks fourth nationwide in pet ownership, with nearly 64 percent of households in the state having at least one animal.
Saving Grace pet center teaches children about animal care
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'