Representatives of Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in Winchester brought pets to the Douglas County Library Wednesday to teach children about caring for animals. The American Veterinary Medical Association in January released a report stating that Oregon ranks fourth nationwide in pet ownership, with nearly 64 percent of households in the state having at least one animal.
Saving Grace pet center teaches children about animal care
- Roseburg man, 55, dead in confrontation with police
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Phoenix School Band Project gives kids outlet, opportunity
- Roseburg’s Kenny Sherman brings Santa alive at Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights
- Roseburg’s Carole Hobbs goes big inside for Christmas