Representatives of Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center in Winchester brought pets to the Douglas County Library Wednesday to teach children about caring for animals. The American Veterinary Medical Association in January released a report stating that Oregon ranks fourth nationwide in pet ownership, with nearly 64 percent of households in the state having at least one animal.
Saving Grace pet center teaches children about animal care
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Douglas County Green and Solar Tour shares sustainable stories and strategies
- Questions arise regarding candidates’ money issues
- Breaking News: Collision reported on I-5 near Oakland
- Myrtle Creek cancer patient gets last-wish Tom Petty concert
- Grant gives Sutherlin High School students tools for learning