Age 95, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on April 17, 2013, peacefully in her sleep. She was born to John and Lillian Bratton on January 23, 1918 in Townsend, Vermont. At the age of five, her family moved to Sutherlin. She was a resident of Sutherlin, OR for 90 years. During her lifetime, she was a member of the Sutherlin Lady Lions, Beta Eta Sorority and the Garden Club. She helped organize Sutherlin Timber Days. She retired from the Sutherlin Giles Hunt library with 20 years of service as the librarian.
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner