Age 95, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on April 17, 2013, peacefully in her sleep. She was born to John and Lillian Bratton on January 23, 1918 in Townsend, Vermont. At the age of five, her family moved to Sutherlin. She was a resident of Sutherlin, OR for 90 years. During her lifetime, she was a member of the Sutherlin Lady Lions, Beta Eta Sorority and the Garden Club. She helped organize Sutherlin Timber Days. She retired from the Sutherlin Giles Hunt library with 20 years of service as the librarian.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Breaking news: Motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects