Age 95, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on April 17, 2013, peacefully in her sleep. She was born to John and Lillian Bratton on January 23, 1918 in Townsend, Vermont. At the age of five, her family moved to Sutherlin. She was a resident of Sutherlin, OR for 90 years. During her lifetime, she was a member of the Sutherlin Lady Lions, Beta Eta Sorority and the Garden Club. She helped organize Sutherlin Timber Days. She retired from the Sutherlin Giles Hunt library with 20 years of service as the librarian.
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market