A Vietnam veteran, passed away on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at his home. He was born to John and Edith Middleton, who preceded him in death. He is survived by his loving wife, Sue Middleton; two sons: Melvin Comstock; Troy and Sue Middleton; his brother, Terry Middleton; sister, Nancy and Howard Russell; two grandsons: Cole and Cameron Comstock; and two granddaughters: Summer and Cortny Middleton: as well as numerous nieces; nephews and many, many more family and friends. Memorial Services will be held on Friday, April 26, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Roseburg National Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Dennis W. Middleton
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- UCC President Joe Olson announces retirement