A Vietnam veteran, passed away on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at his home. He was born to John and Edith Middleton, who preceded him in death. He is survived by his loving wife, Sue Middleton; two sons: Melvin Comstock; Troy and Sue Middleton; his brother, Terry Middleton; sister, Nancy and Howard Russell; two grandsons: Cole and Cameron Comstock; and two granddaughters: Summer and Cortny Middleton: as well as numerous nieces; nephews and many, many more family and friends. Memorial Services will be held on Friday, April 26, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Roseburg National Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Dennis W. Middleton
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Allen Wayne Harting (WH)
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft