A Vietnam veteran, passed away on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at his home. He was born to John and Edith Middleton, who preceded him in death. He is survived by his loving wife, Sue Middleton; two sons: Melvin Comstock; Troy and Sue Middleton; his brother, Terry Middleton; sister, Nancy and Howard Russell; two grandsons: Cole and Cameron Comstock; and two granddaughters: Summer and Cortny Middleton: as well as numerous nieces; nephews and many, many more family and friends. Memorial Services will be held on Friday, April 26, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Roseburg National Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Dennis W. Middleton
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'