A Vietnam veteran, passed away on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at his home. He was born to John and Edith Middleton, who preceded him in death. He is survived by his loving wife, Sue Middleton; two sons: Melvin Comstock; Troy and Sue Middleton; his brother, Terry Middleton; sister, Nancy and Howard Russell; two grandsons: Cole and Cameron Comstock; and two granddaughters: Summer and Cortny Middleton: as well as numerous nieces; nephews and many, many more family and friends. Memorial Services will be held on Friday, April 26, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Roseburg National Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Dennis W. Middleton
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UPDATE: High-speed pursuit ends in Roseburg neighborhood
- Wildfire damages Roseburg Forest Products mill in Weed, California
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect