A Vietnam veteran, passed away on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at his home. He was born to John and Edith Middleton, who preceded him in death. He is survived by his loving wife, Sue Middleton; two sons: Melvin Comstock; Troy and Sue Middleton; his brother, Terry Middleton; sister, Nancy and Howard Russell; two grandsons: Cole and Cameron Comstock; and two granddaughters: Summer and Cortny Middleton: as well as numerous nieces; nephews and many, many more family and friends. Memorial Services will be held on Friday, April 26, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Roseburg National Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Dennis W. Middleton
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company