Husband, father, grandfather, and great-grandfather went home to Haven on Friday, April 19, 2013. John is survived by his wife, Lila of 49 years; his children: Judith and Todd Black of Sutherlin; Joanna and Claude Wiley of Sutherlin; Jeanette Myers of Tualatin; Jonna Cyr and Brian Dean of Tualatin; John and Debbie Hundley of Winston; and his sister, Nellie Fenton of Sutherlin;13 grandchildren: Jennifer; Jeffery; Janel; Teresa; Chad; Justin; Ryan; Danielle; Kelli; Austin; Josellyn; Sophia; and Justice;and six great-grandchildren: Savanna; Skyler; Abbiegale; Nevaeh; Aiden; and Brayden. John proceeded in death by his mother, Rose; father, Robert; brother, Jim; and sister, Robbie. Service will be held at the Yoncalla Assembly of God in Yoncalla, Oregon, 1008 Hayhurst Road, on Thursday, April 25, 2013, at 2 p.m. Reception to follow.
John ‘Bill’ William Hundley
- December 1964 flood remembered 50 years later
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Phoenix School Band Project gives kids outlet, opportunity
- Roseburg man, 55, dead in confrontation with police
- Roseburg’s Kenny Sherman brings Santa alive at Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights