Age 65, passed away at his home on Thursday, April 18, 2013. A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the Mercy Medical Center Chapel. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Marvin B. Gish III
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer