Age 65, passed away at his home on Thursday, April 18, 2013. A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the Mercy Medical Center Chapel. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Marvin B. Gish III
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft