Age 65, passed away at his home on Thursday, April 18, 2013. A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the Mercy Medical Center Chapel. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Marvin B. Gish III
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner