Age 65, passed away at his home on Thursday, April 18, 2013. A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the Mercy Medical Center Chapel. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees