Of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Friday, April 19, 2013, at the age of 51. He was born on April 28, 1961 in Eugene, Oregon, to parents Wayne Maynard and Virginia Maynard Kohks. Wayne w as raised in the Eugene area. Wayne lived for 10 years in Reno, Nevada, but returned to Oregon in 1975 with his family, where he attended Churchill High School. Wayne moved to the Myrtle Creek area in 2010 and together with partner Kristine Schneider opened Goodfella’s Family Cafe completing their dream of owning and operating a restaurant. He loved the restaurant and all his customers. Wayne was very passionate about politics. Wayne was preceded in death by his brother, Daniel ‘Danny’ Maynard; and grandparents: W.W. and Johnnye Maynard; Mann and Grace Flint. He is survived by his parents; sisters: Virginia Ruth Maynard and Lois Michelle ‘Miki’ Finken; daughter, Brandi DeCaro; grandchildren: Jacob DeCaro and Cayliana DeCaro; and partner and love of his life Kristine Schneider; as well as numerous nieces; nephews and friends. A celebration of life and potluck will be held on Sunday, April 28, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the V.F.W. Hall located at 252 N. Old Pacific Highway in Myrtle Creek -(Tri-City) Oregon. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel (541) 679-6983.
W. Wayne Maynard
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?