Age 59, of Sutherlin, Oregon, went to be with our Heavenly Father on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, after her battle with cancer. Our loving mother, sister, grandmother, great- grandmother and aunt will be greatly missed. She was a hard working woman always giving to others. She loved to read, and spend time with her family, and going to the coast. She is preceded in death by her mother, Beverly Stutzman; and grandmother, Rita Vandapute; and great-grandchild, Devon Whelchel. She is survived by three children: Edwin Stamey and wife Marcia; Gary Stamey and wife Priscilla; MeeShell Davis and husband Mike; five siblings: Duane Alexander and wife Myrtle; Billie Brewster and husband Eddie; Terry Davis and wife Violet; Diana Crump and husband Vern; Walt Stutzman and wife Patricia; and numerous grandchildren; great-grandchildren; nieces; and nephews. Potluck and Celebration of Life will be held at Central Park in Sutherlin on Saturday, May 4, 2013 between 1-4 p.m. In lieu of donations and flowers the family wishes are to donate to Cancer Research in her name.
Deborah Jean Sexton (Debbie)
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy