Age 94, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. A private family service will be held within the grounds of Roseburg Memorial Gardens at a later date. Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses will be in charge of the arrangements.
Jean B. Hannum
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn