Age 61, of Roseburg, Oregon passed away at 9:50am, Saturday, April 21,2013, in Boise ID after a 12-year battle with Lymphoma. She was born on June 20, 1951 in San Bernardino, California to Joylene and Bernard Nerell. Lynne graduated from Purdue University with a master’s Degree. She was a licensed Pharmacist. She loved playing with her granddaughter, animals, traveling, gardening, camping and collecting antique dolls. She was passionate about cooking, nutrition and Sees chocolate. She also loved sewing and arts and crafts. Lynne will be missed dearly by her surviving sons: Jeff (31); Tim (29); daughter, Lisa (33); granddaughter, Emma (2); son-in-law, Pete; dog, Tammy; and cat, Anakin. Lynne’s oldest son, Jerry preceded her in her death. Her funeral will be on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 2 p.m. at Cedar Hills Cemetery in Oakland, OR.
Lynne Karen Nerell
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss