Larry passed away on Monday, April 29, 2013. He was born in Grants Pass, Oregon, on June 20, 1938. Larry is survived by his wife Diane of 56 years; five brothers and one sister; sons: Terry and Kenneth (Karen); daughter, Sherrie Broadsword and her husband Jeff; grandchildren: Brandon; Jayson; Christopher Broadsword; Christopher; and Josh Holmgrem; great-grandchildren: Jerel; Jahred; Brianna; and Kyle. Larry retired from Roseburg Forest Products after 42 years. Larry lived life to the fullest, over the years he loved water skiing, motorcycles (road trips and motocross), woodworking, his beloved sand dunes, and most of all spending time with his family. He was a loving husband, father, and friend. He will be missed by all who knew him. We love you Larry.
Larry M. Holmgrem
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn