Larry passed away on Monday, April 29, 2013. He was born in Grants Pass, Oregon, on June 20, 1938. Larry is survived by his wife Diane of 56 years; five brothers and one sister; sons: Terry and Kenneth (Karen); daughter, Sherrie Broadsword and her husband Jeff; grandchildren: Brandon; Jayson; Christopher Broadsword; Christopher; and Josh Holmgrem; great-grandchildren: Jerel; Jahred; Brianna; and Kyle. Larry retired from Roseburg Forest Products after 42 years. Larry lived life to the fullest, over the years he loved water skiing, motorcycles (road trips and motocross), woodworking, his beloved sand dunes, and most of all spending time with his family. He was a loving husband, father, and friend. He will be missed by all who knew him. We love you Larry.
Larry M. Holmgrem
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua