Larry passed away on Monday, April 29, 2013. He was born in Grants Pass, Oregon, on June 20, 1938. Larry is survived by his wife Diane of 56 years; five brothers and one sister; sons: Terry and Kenneth (Karen); daughter, Sherrie Broadsword and her husband Jeff; grandchildren: Brandon; Jayson; Christopher Broadsword; Christopher; and Josh Holmgrem; great-grandchildren: Jerel; Jahred; Brianna; and Kyle. Larry retired from Roseburg Forest Products after 42 years. Larry lived life to the fullest, over the years he loved water skiing, motorcycles (road trips and motocross), woodworking, his beloved sand dunes, and most of all spending time with his family. He was a loving husband, father, and friend. He will be missed by all who knew him. We love you Larry.
Larry M. Holmgrem
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- Youngest victim's mother: "My daughter is very strong and she's going to get through this"
- High school students honor UCC victims with solemn halftime of football
- List of the nine victims of the UCC shooting