Larry passed away on Monday, April 29, 2013. He was born in Grants Pass, Oregon, on June 20, 1938. Larry is survived by his wife Diane of 56 years; five brothers and one sister; sons: Terry and Kenneth (Karen); daughter, Sherrie Broadsword and her husband Jeff; grandchildren: Brandon; Jayson; Christopher Broadsword; Christopher; and Josh Holmgrem; great-grandchildren: Jerel; Jahred; Brianna; and Kyle. Larry retired from Roseburg Forest Products after 42 years. Larry lived life to the fullest, over the years he loved water skiing, motorcycles (road trips and motocross), woodworking, his beloved sand dunes, and most of all spending time with his family. He was a loving husband, father, and friend. He will be missed by all who knew him. We love you Larry.
Larry M. Holmgrem
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Possible drowning at Diamond Lake
- Small Business: Nonverbal communication also key to providing good customer service