Larry passed away on Monday, April 29, 2013. He was born in Grants Pass, Oregon, on June 20, 1938. Larry is survived by his wife Diane of 56 years; five brothers and one sister; sons: Terry and Kenneth (Karen); daughter, Sherrie Broadsword and her husband Jeff; grandchildren: Brandon; Jayson; Christopher Broadsword; Christopher; and Josh Holmgrem; great-grandchildren: Jerel; Jahred; Brianna; and Kyle. Larry retired from Roseburg Forest Products after 42 years. Larry lived life to the fullest, over the years he loved water skiing, motorcycles (road trips and motocross), woodworking, his beloved sand dunes, and most of all spending time with his family. He was a loving husband, father, and friend. He will be missed by all who knew him. We love you Larry.
Larry M. Holmgrem
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- School closures: Four schools closed, Elkton on two-hour delay