Age 94, passed away on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, after a long illness. She had two sons: Pat Barnes, who preceded her in death; and Mike Barnes, of Myrtle Creek. She had a granddaughter, Patricia Williams of Billings, MT. A graveside service will be held Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at Canyonville Cemetery.
Florence L. Moore McBee
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building