Age 94, passed away on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, after a long illness. She had two sons: Pat Barnes, who preceded her in death; and Mike Barnes, of Myrtle Creek. She had a granddaughter, Patricia Williams of Billings, MT. A graveside service will be held Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at Canyonville Cemetery.
Florence L. Moore McBee
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer