Age 94, passed away on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, after a long illness. She had two sons: Pat Barnes, who preceded her in death; and Mike Barnes, of Myrtle Creek. She had a granddaughter, Patricia Williams of Billings, MT. A graveside service will be held Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at Canyonville Cemetery.
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Small Business: Targeting a market key to business planning process