Age 94, passed away on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, after a long illness. She had two sons: Pat Barnes, who preceded her in death; and Mike Barnes, of Myrtle Creek. She had a granddaughter, Patricia Williams of Billings, MT. A graveside service will be held Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at Canyonville Cemetery.
Florence L. Moore McBee
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore