Age 94, passed away on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, after a long illness. She had two sons: Pat Barnes, who preceded her in death; and Mike Barnes, of Myrtle Creek. She had a granddaughter, Patricia Williams of Billings, MT. A graveside service will be held Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at Canyonville Cemetery.
Florence L. Moore McBee
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Gary E. King
- Dennis “Russel” Harris
- Robert (Robby) Leslie Spencer Jr.
- Marie R. Hummel
- Sherri L. (Bell) McKown Benson
- Neighbors: Roseburg woman overcomes fears to win crown
- Roseburg woman gets city’s attention about trouble with transients
- Brews Review: Take a class, raise a glass to salute home brew day
- Police log: Woman finds couple ransacking her house in Roseburg
- Glide Wildflower Show unfolds for yet another spring