Age 75, passed away on Friday, May 3, 2013. He was born December 4, 1937 to Ira and Lenora Noyes in Marshfield, Oregon. Nathan was married to Alice on December 9, 1961 in Sutherlin, OR. He graduated from Sutherlin High School and has lived there for the last 65 years. After high school he joined the US Air Force. He then attended Lane Community College. He worked as Millwright for many years, owned and ran Porter Creek Store in Winston. He is survived by his wife, Alice Noyes; son, Delmar (Nancy) Noyes; daughter, Della (Greg) Mock; sister, Janice (Dave) Hoover; niece, Wendy Meshelle; six grandchildren: Greggory; Christopher; Cameron; Ricki; and Kayce Mock; Emily Noyes. An interment will be at 1 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at the Valley View Cemetery, Sutherlin.
Nathan Lee Noyes
- Roseburg man flown to Legacy Emanuel with critical injuries after crash
- Douglas County parks director Gary Groth turns love of forest into lifetime career
- Local Easter egg hunts and family events | Moms
- Man crashes attempting wheelie in Albertsons parking lot
- Woman arrested on felony warrant after parking at Costco after hours