Age 75, passed away on Friday, May 3, 2013. He was born December 4, 1937 to Ira and Lenora Noyes in Marshfield, Oregon. Nathan was married to Alice on December 9, 1961 in Sutherlin, OR. He graduated from Sutherlin High School and has lived there for the last 65 years. After high school he joined the US Air Force. He then attended Lane Community College. He worked as Millwright for many years, owned and ran Porter Creek Store in Winston. He is survived by his wife, Alice Noyes; son, Delmar (Nancy) Noyes; daughter, Della (Greg) Mock; sister, Janice (Dave) Hoover; niece, Wendy Meshelle; six grandchildren: Greggory; Christopher; Cameron; Ricki; and Kayce Mock; Emily Noyes. An interment will be at 1 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at the Valley View Cemetery, Sutherlin.
Nathan Lee Noyes
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Breaking news: Motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects