Age 75, passed away on Friday, May 3, 2013. He was born December 4, 1937 to Ira and Lenora Noyes in Marshfield, Oregon. Nathan was married to Alice on December 9, 1961 in Sutherlin, OR. He graduated from Sutherlin High School and has lived there for the last 65 years. After high school he joined the US Air Force. He then attended Lane Community College. He worked as Millwright for many years, owned and ran Porter Creek Store in Winston. He is survived by his wife, Alice Noyes; son, Delmar (Nancy) Noyes; daughter, Della (Greg) Mock; sister, Janice (Dave) Hoover; niece, Wendy Meshelle; six grandchildren: Greggory; Christopher; Cameron; Ricki; and Kayce Mock; Emily Noyes. An interment will be at 1 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at the Valley View Cemetery, Sutherlin.
Nathan Lee Noyes
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle