Was loved by many people, because she was truly a beautiful woman inside and out. She was born July 7, 1975 and passed away from cancer on Friday, May 3, 2013. She knew how to be a great mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece and friend. She will greatly be missed by all of the wonderful people who were blessed to know her and love her. She has gone home to see her grandfather, Chalmer Thacker; aunt, Susan Thacker; nephew, Austin Thacker; and grandmother, Jewel McCullough. She will now be a guardian angel for her loved ones she has left behind. Including her five beautiful boys: Zach 19; Ransom 17; Xavier Delacruz 14; Carlos jr. 12; and Vincent 10 Alcantar; her lifetime best friend and confidant, Tia Braack; mother, Catherine Thacker; father, Leo Thacker; grandmother, Joyce Thacker; siblings: Susan Kollar; Shawna Branton; Katie Sellers; Chalmer; Talon; Leo jr. and Kristen Thacker; and many aunts; uncles; nieces; nephews; and the many friends who also loved her like family. Celebration of life and potluck will be held at Mildred Kanipe memorial park 16513 Elkhead Rd. Oakland, Oregon, on Saturday, May 11, 2013, at 1 p.m.
Stacia M McCullough Thacker Braack
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate