Age 51, of Winston, passed away on May 9, 2013. He was born in Roseburg August 24, 1961. He is survived by his life partner, Kenneth Luhrsen of Winston; his mother, Joann of Oklahoma; sister, Sylvia and niece Chrystal, of Oklahoma, and brothers Kevin and James of Roseburg. He was preceded in death by his father, Bruce and a twin brother. A potluck will be held at a later date.
Calvin C. Cowens
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- 5-month-old Roseburg baby needs heart transplant
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Guest column: Remembering when James Garner learned a little about Douglas County
- Healthy Wednesday: Roseburg VA’s service dog policy upsets veteran
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms