Age 51, of Winston, passed away on May 9, 2013. He was born in Roseburg August 24, 1961. He is survived by his life partner, Kenneth Luhrsen of Winston; his mother, Joann of Oklahoma; sister, Sylvia and niece Chrystal, of Oklahoma, and brothers Kevin and James of Roseburg. He was preceded in death by his father, Bruce and a twin brother. A potluck will be held at a later date.
Calvin C. Cowens
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute