Age 51, of Winston, passed away on May 9, 2013. He was born in Roseburg August 24, 1961. He is survived by his life partner, Kenneth Luhrsen of Winston; his mother, Joann of Oklahoma; sister, Sylvia and niece Chrystal, of Oklahoma, and brothers Kevin and James of Roseburg. He was preceded in death by his father, Bruce and a twin brother. A potluck will be held at a later date.
Calvin C. Cowens
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom