Age 96 of Camas Valley, Oregon, died on Thursday, April 4, 2013. She was born September 9, 1916, in Faribault, Minn., the eldest child of Ralph L. and Louise Goodman Richter. She graduated from Camas Valley High School in 1934 and from Pacific Beauty College in 1935. She operated her own beauty shop from 1936 until 2008. She was also an Avon representative for 25 years and was affiliated with Melaleuca Inc. as a Marketing Executive. She was preceded in death by her husband, Wilmer Waid White; and by her brother, Robert E. Richter. She is survived by her daughters: Mary White Bibow; and Susan White Burk; and her sister, Viola Richter Homolka. Also surviving are grandchildren: Carl Grant Bibow; Andrea Bibow Johnson; Linda Nichols Fowler; and Daniel Wayne Burk; great-grandchildren, are Jonathon Grant Bibow; Alicia Kay Bibow; Justin Grant Bibow; Christina Louise Johnson Lacey; Katherine Elaine Johnson; and Michael Edward Fowler. She had one great-great-grandchild, Jakob Lacey. Burial of cremains will be at Memorial Gardens in Roseburg. A memorial service will be held at the Camas Valley United Methodist Church on Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 1p.m.
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team charges 23 with unlawful manufacture of marijuana in Douglas County
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion
- Pedestrian hit by car in Winston