Born January 2, 1977 in Roseburg, Oregon, died June 7, 2013 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She is survived by her parents Jackie Anderson Morris Myrtle Creek, OR and Tom Schlenker Igo of California; grandparents Norbert and Darlene Schlenker Sutherlin, Oregon; deceased grandparents Jack and Edwina Anderson; deceased aunt Carol Anderson Wright; uncle Paul Anderson; uncle Timmy Schlenker; many numerous aunt, uncles, cousins, great nieces, brother Brian Morris; step-brother Curtis Glazner. Celebration of Life Memorial will be held at the Holiday Inn Express 375 Harvard, Roseburg, Oregon June 22, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Main dish provided, bring potluck dish of choice. Contact Holiday Inn Express 541-673-7517 or 541-863-5625 for more information.
- Police identify man found at Duck Pond
- Meet Your Merchant: Drain business fulfills dream for brides
- Close to Home: Four-day series to examine Douglas County’s homeless problem
- Close to Home: School districts do more than teach homeless students
- Update: Many Douglas County school districts to remain closed Tuesday