Age 51, died on Wednesday, June 19, 2013. He was an affectionate and loving son. Larry was a gregarious personality with a ready laugh. He is survived by his mother, Audrey Schoon; and sisters: Sharon Bodeen and Debra Schoon. Larry was gifted with a beautiful voice and performed in local plays. He was the lead singer for a group called “heartsong” that toured the USA. He was a manager of the Fox Den in Sutherlin. His last two years he lived in Eugene and developed a cherished friendship with Sherry Clark. A memorial Service will be held on Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 4 p.m. at Len and Sharon Bodeen’s home at 760 Schoon Mountain Rd, Sutherlin. Call 541-459-8204 for details.
Larry L. Schoon
- Police log: Shallow grave found with rope coming from the ground
- Sutherlin doesn't expect a decline in services after not renewing Fire District No. 2 contract
- Winston-Dillard staff member on leave pending investigation
- Small Business: Just a little about crowdfunding
- Police log: Woman unable to unlock bathroom door