Age 51, died on Wednesday, June 19, 2013. He was an affectionate and loving son. Larry was a gregarious personality with a ready laugh. He is survived by his mother, Audrey Schoon; and sisters: Sharon Bodeen and Debra Schoon. Larry was gifted with a beautiful voice and performed in local plays. He was the lead singer for a group called “heartsong” that toured the USA. He was a manager of the Fox Den in Sutherlin. His last two years he lived in Eugene and developed a cherished friendship with Sherry Clark. A memorial Service will be held on Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 4 p.m. at Len and Sharon Bodeen’s home at 760 Schoon Mountain Rd, Sutherlin. Call 541-459-8204 for details.
Larry L. Schoon
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Roseburg moves to postpone medical marijuana dispensaries
- Loggers put on notice: You will be sued for buying piece of Elliott State Forest
- Umpqua Community College expects pool to reopen for May swim lessons
- Douglas County’s Absentminded Geniuses focus on building dutiful robot
- Mother’s attorneys detail case in wrongful death suit