Passed away on Friday, June 21, 2013. He was born on February 4, 1932 in Grand Island, Nebraska. He is survived by five children and 11 grandchildren and we will all miss him greatly. He worked as a Barber for over 30 years and really enjoyed socializing with his customers. He loved spoiling his black labs named “Friday” and “Sunday”, . Viewing will be held Thursday, June 27, 2013, from 1 to 6 p.m., at Pearson’s Funeral Home, 2305 NE Diamond Lake Blvd., Roseburg. Graveside services will be held on Friday June 28, 2013 at the VA Roseburg National Cemetery, 913 Garden Valley Blvd at 2 p.m.
Donald P. Mosley Sr.
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft