Passed away on Friday, June 21, 2013. He was born on February 4, 1932 in Grand Island, Nebraska. He is survived by five children and 11 grandchildren and we will all miss him greatly. He worked as a Barber for over 30 years and really enjoyed socializing with his customers. He loved spoiling his black labs named “Friday” and “Sunday”, . Viewing will be held Thursday, June 27, 2013, from 1 to 6 p.m., at Pearson’s Funeral Home, 2305 NE Diamond Lake Blvd., Roseburg. Graveside services will be held on Friday June 28, 2013 at the VA Roseburg National Cemetery, 913 Garden Valley Blvd at 2 p.m.
Donald P. Mosley Sr.
- Police Log: Motorcyclists doing wheelies, kicking each other
- Treatment from afar: Telehealth allows patients to receive treatment from distant doctors
- Dear future daughter-in-law (the honest version) | Moms
- BREAKING NEWS: Collision sends 3 to hospital
- Roseburg Public Schools announce shortlist for superintendent