Passed away on Friday, June 21, 2013. He was born on February 4, 1932 in Grand Island, Nebraska. He is survived by five children and 11 grandchildren and we will all miss him greatly. He worked as a Barber for over 30 years and really enjoyed socializing with his customers. He loved spoiling his black labs named “Friday” and “Sunday”, . Viewing will be held Thursday, June 27, 2013, from 1 to 6 p.m., at Pearson’s Funeral Home, 2305 NE Diamond Lake Blvd., Roseburg. Graveside services will be held on Friday June 28, 2013 at the VA Roseburg National Cemetery, 913 Garden Valley Blvd at 2 p.m.
Donald P. Mosley Sr.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Kevin T. Marney
- Brad Wilson
- Phyllis Marie (Williamson) Gilman
- Ivan Eugene Caswell
- Glenn Truman Russell
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Jury finds Roseburg man guilty of sexual abuse
- Body "before" and "afters": The honest truth | Moms
- Health Journeys: Mom who lost weight teaches schoolkids how to stay fit
- Former Oregon Gov. Vic Atiyeh dies; flags fly at half-staff