Died in a motor vehicle accident on Friday, May 31, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon, on February 20, 1967. James was a 1985 graduate of Roseburg High School. He subsequently worked in the bakery industry. He is survived by his mother, Helen Ganzini; his sisters: Lea Ann Rennick and Linda Ganzini; and his beloved dogs, Niko and Nia. Our family feels much gratitude to his friends, Jared and Diedre during this difficult time.
James Robert Ganzini
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom