Died in a motor vehicle accident on Friday, May 31, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon, on February 20, 1967. James was a 1985 graduate of Roseburg High School. He subsequently worked in the bakery industry. He is survived by his mother, Helen Ganzini; his sisters: Lea Ann Rennick and Linda Ganzini; and his beloved dogs, Niko and Nia. Our family feels much gratitude to his friends, Jared and Diedre during this difficult time.
James Robert Ganzini
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building