Died in a motor vehicle accident on Friday, May 31, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon, on February 20, 1967. James was a 1985 graduate of Roseburg High School. He subsequently worked in the bakery industry. He is survived by his mother, Helen Ganzini; his sisters: Lea Ann Rennick and Linda Ganzini; and his beloved dogs, Niko and Nia. Our family feels much gratitude to his friends, Jared and Diedre during this difficult time.
James Robert Ganzini
- Police log: Obama blamed for missing son
- Standoff with barricaded man ends peacefully in Roseburg
- Police log: Shallow grave found with rope coming from the ground
- Sutherlin doesn't expect a decline in services after not renewing Fire District No. 2 contract
- 100 acres of timber land burning north of Glendale