Died in a motor vehicle accident on Friday, May 31, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon, on February 20, 1967. James was a 1985 graduate of Roseburg High School. He subsequently worked in the bakery industry. He is survived by his mother, Helen Ganzini; his sisters: Lea Ann Rennick and Linda Ganzini; and his beloved dogs, Niko and Nia. Our family feels much gratitude to his friends, Jared and Diedre during this difficult time.
James Robert Ganzini
- Where to start in igniting change for Douglas County | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: On the front lines of Douglas County’s problems
- Family remembers Roseburg man killed in motorcycle crash
- Support group at Roseburg Community Cancer Center helps restore cancer patient’s love of baking
- Roseburg Salvation Army store reopening Saturday, Feb. 28