Died in a motor vehicle accident on Friday, May 31, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon, on February 20, 1967. James was a 1985 graduate of Roseburg High School. He subsequently worked in the bakery industry. He is survived by his mother, Helen Ganzini; his sisters: Lea Ann Rennick and Linda Ganzini; and his beloved dogs, Niko and Nia. Our family feels much gratitude to his friends, Jared and Diedre during this difficult time.
James Robert Ganzini
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Douglas County Green and Solar Tour shares sustainable stories and strategies
- Questions arise regarding candidates’ money issues
- Breaking News: Collision reported on I-5 near Oakland
- Myrtle Creek cancer patient gets last-wish Tom Petty concert
- Grant gives Sutherlin High School students tools for learning