Our beloved mother, Anna Frazier, passed away on Monday, December 24, 2012. She is preceded in death by her father, Beerman Quinn and sister, Ernie Pollack. She is survived by John Frazier; children: Vicky (Roy) Jones of Nipomo, CA; Mark (Kelly) Frazier of Oakland, OR; JoAnna Lynn Frazier; and Bruce Frazier both from Winston, OR; her grandchildren: Joy Jones; Shannon Jones; Beth Manuel; and Chelsea Frazier; great-grandchildren: Gabe Perez; Lauren Jones; Emma Randa; Mia Jones; Mason Jones; and Jordan Mckinley; her mother, Naomi Quinn; and her siblings: Chuck (Susie) Quinn; Jim (Connie) Quinn; John (Ellen) Quinn; Dale (Bret) Riggle; and many nieces and nephews. She is loved by many and always had a way to make people laugh. She is dearly missed. Please join the family in a celebration of her life on Saturday, July 6, 2013 at 1 p.m. at the community center in Sutherlin.
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Oregon State Police asking for help with elk poaching case in Douglas County
- Police log: Woman's Eugene-based 'shrink' attempting to steal her home