Our beloved mother, Anna Frazier, passed away on Monday, December 24, 2012. She is preceded in death by her father, Beerman Quinn and sister, Ernie Pollack. She is survived by John Frazier; children: Vicky (Roy) Jones of Nipomo, CA; Mark (Kelly) Frazier of Oakland, OR; JoAnna Lynn Frazier; and Bruce Frazier both from Winston, OR; her grandchildren: Joy Jones; Shannon Jones; Beth Manuel; and Chelsea Frazier; great-grandchildren: Gabe Perez; Lauren Jones; Emma Randa; Mia Jones; Mason Jones; and Jordan Mckinley; her mother, Naomi Quinn; and her siblings: Chuck (Susie) Quinn; Jim (Connie) Quinn; John (Ellen) Quinn; Dale (Bret) Riggle; and many nieces and nephews. She is loved by many and always had a way to make people laugh. She is dearly missed. Please join the family in a celebration of her life on Saturday, July 6, 2013 at 1 p.m. at the community center in Sutherlin.
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016