Our beloved mother, Anna Frazier, passed away on Monday, December 24, 2012. She is preceded in death by her father, Beerman Quinn and sister, Ernie Pollack. She is survived by John Frazier; children: Vicky (Roy) Jones of Nipomo, CA; Mark (Kelly) Frazier of Oakland, OR; JoAnna Lynn Frazier; and Bruce Frazier both from Winston, OR; her grandchildren: Joy Jones; Shannon Jones; Beth Manuel; and Chelsea Frazier; great-grandchildren: Gabe Perez; Lauren Jones; Emma Randa; Mia Jones; Mason Jones; and Jordan Mckinley; her mother, Naomi Quinn; and her siblings: Chuck (Susie) Quinn; Jim (Connie) Quinn; John (Ellen) Quinn; Dale (Bret) Riggle; and many nieces and nephews. She is loved by many and always had a way to make people laugh. She is dearly missed. Please join the family in a celebration of her life on Saturday, July 6, 2013 at 1 p.m. at the community center in Sutherlin.
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn