Our beloved mother, Anna Frazier, passed away on Monday, December 24, 2012. She is preceded in death by her father, Beerman Quinn and sister, Ernie Pollack. She is survived by John Frazier; children: Vicky (Roy) Jones of Nipomo, CA; Mark (Kelly) Frazier of Oakland, OR; JoAnna Lynn Frazier; and Bruce Frazier both from Winston, OR; her grandchildren: Joy Jones; Shannon Jones; Beth Manuel; and Chelsea Frazier; great-grandchildren: Gabe Perez; Lauren Jones; Emma Randa; Mia Jones; Mason Jones; and Jordan Mckinley; her mother, Naomi Quinn; and her siblings: Chuck (Susie) Quinn; Jim (Connie) Quinn; John (Ellen) Quinn; Dale (Bret) Riggle; and many nieces and nephews. She is loved by many and always had a way to make people laugh. She is dearly missed. Please join the family in a celebration of her life on Saturday, July 6, 2013 at 1 p.m. at the community center in Sutherlin.
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute