Went home to be with her lord a nd savior on Tuesday July 2, 2013. If roses grow in heaven Lord please pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mother’s arms and tell her they are from me. Tell her I love her and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile. Because remembering her is easy, I do it every day. But there is an ache in my heart that will never go away. Lola was preceded in death by her son, Raymond Rash. She is survived by four daughters and two sons: Peggy Willis; Gary Beasley; Larry Beasley; Laura Erickson; Lola Shields and husband, John Shields; and Robyn Rymel; along with many grand children. Arrangements are being made by Person’s Funeral home. A celebration of life/Potluck will be held at River Forks Park, 380 River Forks Park Rd Roseburg, OR 97471 on Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 2 p.m.
Lola Faye Brewer-Pierce
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner
- Roseburg City Council gives City Manager Lance Colley a raise
- Editorial: O&C bill still needs work to offer certainty
- Trial reset a second time for Riddle woman accused in deadly crash
- Brews Review: Local beer advocate shares brewing history