Went home to be with her lord a nd savior on Tuesday July 2, 2013. If roses grow in heaven Lord please pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mother’s arms and tell her they are from me. Tell her I love her and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile. Because remembering her is easy, I do it every day. But there is an ache in my heart that will never go away. Lola was preceded in death by her son, Raymond Rash. She is survived by four daughters and two sons: Peggy Willis; Gary Beasley; Larry Beasley; Laura Erickson; Lola Shields and husband, John Shields; and Robyn Rymel; along with many grand children. Arrangements are being made by Person’s Funeral home. A celebration of life/Potluck will be held at River Forks Park, 380 River Forks Park Rd Roseburg, OR 97471 on Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 2 p.m.
Lola Faye Brewer-Pierce
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn