Age 76 of Tri-City, Oregon passed away on Thursday, June 27, 2013 with her family by her side. Wanda passed away from complications from a fall. She was born on January 25, 1937. Wanda was married to Dallas Tomison who passed away in 2003. Wanda is survived by her children: Rod, Elsie and Linda Tomison; her seven grandchildren: Stacy, Justin, Travis, Steven, Brook, Jenny and Trish; and her six great-grandchildren. Wanda retired from Forest Glen Retirement as the Kitchen Manager. She was a volunteer for Senior Companions and was devoted to her clients. A celebration of Wanda’s life will be held at All Souls Catholic Church in Myrtle Creek, OR on Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 1 p.m. In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to the American Cancer Society.
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy