Age 27 passed away on Thursday, June 27, 2013, in Roseburg, OR. He was born on May 30, 1986 in Roseburg, OR, to John and Teresa Miller. John enjoyed the outdoors, disc golfing, fishing and pretty much anything outside. He loved his job as a roofer and, enjoyed being with his son and he loved his dog Spooky. John had a very kind soul and will be in our hearts forever he will be missed by all. He was always one to make you laugh when you were down and knew how to make you smile. John is survived by his son, Ethan Miller; parents, John and Teresa Miller; brothers: Richard Gurule and Robert Gurule; sister, Jeanette Miller; and his grandpa, Jim Freeman; he also leaves behind many aunts; uncles; and cousins; nieces and nephew. We will all truly miss his kind spirit and amazing personality. A celebration of life will be held on Sunday, July 21, 2013, 11 a.m. at Stewart Park in Roseburg, Oregon. Everyone is welcome to come. Memorial contributions can be made to GracefulGoodbye.com.
- Douglas County schools making plans for Wednesday
- Forest Glen residents say they suffer from heater malfunction
- Police looking offender suspected of targeting girls
- Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
- Close to Home: Patrols change homeless picture downtown