Age 27 passed away on Thursday, June 27, 2013, in Roseburg, OR. He was born on May 30, 1986 in Roseburg, OR, to John and Teresa Miller. John enjoyed the outdoors, disc golfing, fishing and pretty much anything outside. He loved his job as a roofer and, enjoyed being with his son and he loved his dog Spooky. John had a very kind soul and will be in our hearts forever he will be missed by all. He was always one to make you laugh when you were down and knew how to make you smile. John is survived by his son, Ethan Miller; parents, John and Teresa Miller; brothers: Richard Gurule and Robert Gurule; sister, Jeanette Miller; and his grandpa, Jim Freeman; he also leaves behind many aunts; uncles; and cousins; nieces and nephew. We will all truly miss his kind spirit and amazing personality. A celebration of life will be held on Sunday, July 21, 2013, 11 a.m. at Stewart Park in Roseburg, Oregon. Everyone is welcome to come. Memorial contributions can be made to GracefulGoodbye.com.
John James Miller
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea