of Winston, Oregon passed away July 30, 2013 at the age of 91. She was born in Winston, daughter of Harry and Ulah (Renner) Winston. During W.W. II she served our country while in the US Navy. She was a dancer and operated the Winston Performing Arts, teaching all styles of dance. She is survived by two sons, Dana and Sky and their families. She also leaves nieces and nephews and their families as well as a host of former students. Services with military rites will be held at the (new) Roseburg National Cemetery on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel. The family invites you to sign the online guestbook at taylorsfamilychapel.com
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees