of Winston, Oregon passed away July 30, 2013 at the age of 91. She was born in Winston, daughter of Harry and Ulah (Renner) Winston. During W.W. II she served our country while in the US Navy. She was a dancer and operated the Winston Performing Arts, teaching all styles of dance. She is survived by two sons, Dana and Sky and their families. She also leaves nieces and nephews and their families as well as a host of former students. Services with military rites will be held at the (new) Roseburg National Cemetery on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel. The family invites you to sign the online guestbook at taylorsfamilychapel.com
Julie A. Winston
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle