Passed away on Saturday, August 17, 2013, at the age of 3, with her mommy Kristyn, Daddy Eirick and the loving staff of Doernbechers Children’s Hospital at her side. Dannielle is survived by her mommy, Kristyn Beckham; Daddy, Eirick Wales; step-sister, Lila. Dannielle is also survived by five grandparents: James R. Thomas; Tina Patrick; Scharlotte Patrick; Clint Hampton and Kathleen Anderson; uncles: Mark Alonzo; Jason Thomas; Robert Thomas; Clayton Thomas and Harvey Hampton; aunts, Megan Bohon; Mallorie Trujillo and Annaleisa Miller; great-grandmother, Irene Thomas; great-aunt, Cyndi Bugado; great-uncle, Scott Bugado and “her dog” Bubba. She is also survived by many other family members, friends and community members who she touched and loved so much. Dannielle loved to ride and play with the horses at her great-grandma’s farm, going to the beach, camping, swimming, playing in the garden and just being outside. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 9 a.m. at the Sutherlin Ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Graveside services will follow at Cedar Hill Cemetery in Oakland. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Mortuary.
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees