Passed away on Saturday, August 17, 2013, at the age of 3, with her mommy Kristyn, Daddy Eirick and the loving staff of Doernbechers Children’s Hospital at her side. Dannielle is survived by her mommy, Kristyn Beckham; Daddy, Eirick Wales; step-sister, Lila. Dannielle is also survived by five grandparents: James R. Thomas; Tina Patrick; Scharlotte Patrick; Clint Hampton and Kathleen Anderson; uncles: Mark Alonzo; Jason Thomas; Robert Thomas; Clayton Thomas and Harvey Hampton; aunts, Megan Bohon; Mallorie Trujillo and Annaleisa Miller; great-grandmother, Irene Thomas; great-aunt, Cyndi Bugado; great-uncle, Scott Bugado and “her dog” Bubba. She is also survived by many other family members, friends and community members who she touched and loved so much. Dannielle loved to ride and play with the horses at her great-grandma’s farm, going to the beach, camping, swimming, playing in the garden and just being outside. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 9 a.m. at the Sutherlin Ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Graveside services will follow at Cedar Hill Cemetery in Oakland. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Mortuary.
Dannielle Scharlotte Rose Hampton
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy