Went home to be with Jesus and his Dad and Mom on Monday, August 12, 2013 at the age of 54. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon, to Franklyn D. and Mary Eileen Weaver on July 12, 1959. Mark lived in Roseburg all his life and graduated from Roseburg High School in 1977. He loved to fish, hunt, and simply enjoyed the outdoors. He worked for Roseburg Forest Products and retired May 1, 2003 after 25 years of service. Mark had two cats whom he called his kids, Kahula, aka. Little black cat, and Moe. He also had a fondness for wolf dogs, which he had owned several during his life. The last couple of years Mark received much pleasure rebuilding a classic Jeep from the ground up. He is survived by his sister, Lisa Ewens and her family of Roseburg; along with numerous aunts; uncles; and cousins. He will be missed by all who knew him. There will be a celebration of life for Mark on Saturday, September 7, 2013, at 1 p.m. at the Roseburg Alliance Church 2165 NW Garden Valley Rd. Pastor Grant Goins officiating.
Mark Alan Weaver
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Two men arrested for robbing Wal-Mart