Rocky was born April 10, 1952. He went to God on August 23, 2013. He loved God, and had a strong faith. Rocky or Rockon as he liked to be called was no carbon copy, he was his own person, unique special with an amazing zeal for life and people. Rocky loved to socialize and treated the bum on the street the same as the suit and tie person. He loved dogs, motorcycles, antique trucks and autos, gardening the outdoors, camping and trips to the river. He had many friends and family that loved him dearly. Rocky loved his wife and dogs. He will be sorely missed and cherished by all. No services at Rocks request.
Rocky Rio Orth
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea