Rocky was born April 10, 1952. He went to God on August 23, 2013. He loved God, and had a strong faith. Rocky or Rockon as he liked to be called was no carbon copy, he was his own person, unique special with an amazing zeal for life and people. Rocky loved to socialize and treated the bum on the street the same as the suit and tie person. He loved dogs, motorcycles, antique trucks and autos, gardening the outdoors, camping and trips to the river. He had many friends and family that loved him dearly. Rocky loved his wife and dogs. He will be sorely missed and cherished by all. No services at Rocks request.
Rocky Rio Orth
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights