Rocky was born April 10, 1952. He went to God on August 23, 2013. He loved God, and had a strong faith. Rocky or Rockon as he liked to be called was no carbon copy, he was his own person, unique special with an amazing zeal for life and people. Rocky loved to socialize and treated the bum on the street the same as the suit and tie person. He loved dogs, motorcycles, antique trucks and autos, gardening the outdoors, camping and trips to the river. He had many friends and family that loved him dearly. Rocky loved his wife and dogs. He will be sorely missed and cherished by all. No services at Rocks request.
Rocky Rio Orth
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork