Age 57, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 23, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon on March 26, 1955 to Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. David spent his life in the Roseburg area. David is survived by his wife, Alice Fretheim; son, Chip Collier; brothers: Gary Collier; Daniel Collier; Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Riley Collier, Gillian Collier. A memorial service will be at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Sutherlin, 1101 W. 6th Ave, on Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 11 a.m. Potluck gathering to follow service.
- Douglas County schools making plans for Wednesday
- Forest Glen residents say they suffer from heater malfunction
- Police looking for sex offender who skipped out on post-prison supervision
- Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
- Close to Home: Patrols change homeless picture downtown