Age 57, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 23, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon on March 26, 1955 to Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. David spent his life in the Roseburg area. David is survived by his wife, Alice Fretheim; son, Chip Collier; brothers: Gary Collier; Daniel Collier; Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Riley Collier, Gillian Collier. A memorial service will be at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Sutherlin, 1101 W. 6th Ave, on Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 11 a.m. Potluck gathering to follow service.
David L. Collier
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'