Age 57, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 23, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon on March 26, 1955 to Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. David spent his life in the Roseburg area. David is survived by his wife, Alice Fretheim; son, Chip Collier; brothers: Gary Collier; Daniel Collier; Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Riley Collier, Gillian Collier. A memorial service will be at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Sutherlin, 1101 W. 6th Ave, on Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 11 a.m. Potluck gathering to follow service.
David L. Collier
- Police log: Shallow grave found with rope coming from the ground
- Sutherlin doesn't expect a decline in services after not renewing Fire District No. 2 contract
- Winston-Dillard staff member on leave pending investigation
- Small Business: Just a little about crowdfunding
- Police log: Woman unable to unlock bathroom door