Age 57, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 23, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon on March 26, 1955 to Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. David spent his life in the Roseburg area. David is survived by his wife, Alice Fretheim; son, Chip Collier; brothers: Gary Collier; Daniel Collier; Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Riley Collier, Gillian Collier. A memorial service will be at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Sutherlin, 1101 W. 6th Ave, on Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 11 a.m. Potluck gathering to follow service.
David L. Collier
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Robert G. Myers
- Tommy Duane Batson
- Gregory C. Rust
- Emmett Atherton Gillaspie, Jr.
- ARCHIE L. MARSHALL
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate