Age 57, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Friday, August 23, 2013. He was born in Roseburg, Oregon on March 26, 1955 to Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. David spent his life in the Roseburg area. David is survived by his wife, Alice Fretheim; son, Chip Collier; brothers: Gary Collier; Daniel Collier; Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Riley Collier, Gillian Collier. A memorial service will be at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Sutherlin, 1101 W. 6th Ave, on Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 11 a.m. Potluck gathering to follow service.
David L. Collier
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Rain expected to last through weekend in Roseburg area
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- Landowners vent to commissioners over impending pipeline
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls