Passed away Sunday, August 25, 2013. Bubba has been a lifelong resident of Douglas County; born on July 30, 1972 and attended Roseburg Schools. He enjoyed taking his son Brodie on many coast trips, and panning for gold. He will be dearly missed by all who knew him. He is survived by his only son, Brodie Barnett of Winston; his father, Jack Barnett (Cyndi) of Oklahoma; his mother, Barbara Barnett-Zahorowski (Ed), Alsea, OR; brothers: Alan Barnett (Caroline) of Winston; Kelly Barnett (Bernice) of Roseburg; Corey Blondell of Roseburg; and sister, Kim Lewis (Chris) of Camas Valley; also nieces and nephews: Alicia, Jessica, Jacque, Terry, Jody, Andy, Ashley and Nicole; and numerous great-nieces and nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins. A Celebration of Life will be held Saturday, September 7, 2013 at Whistlers Bend Park at 12 p.m. with a potluck event and please bring any favorite photos and memories to share. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to Umpqua Bank memorial fund for Clint “Bubba” Barnett, also online “Kickin Cancer Butt For Clint Bubba Barnett” at www.giveforward.com.
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Small Business: Targeting a market key to business planning process
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy