Age 86, passed away on Thursday, August 15, 2013. She was born on March 6, 1927, Toronto, Ontario, to Alberta Haynes. Chet and Nina spent 28 years in Glide then moved to Roseburg after his retirement. Nina loved her art, animals, nature and her family. Her legacy of love is continued through her children: Chuck (Judy); Brian; Mike (Darlene); and Linda (Bruce); her grandchildren: Jennifer (Ryan); Jason (Shauna); Brian Jr.; Danielle (Joe); Randy (Melissa); and Craig (Brandy); and her great-grandchildren Caleb; Bryce; Tanner; Lexi; Chasie; Bailey; Brinnan; and Lily.
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Police log: Man burning grass with blowtorch
- Rain expected to last through weekend in Roseburg area
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris