Age 86, passed away on Thursday, August 15, 2013. She was born on March 6, 1927, Toronto, Ontario, to Alberta Haynes. Chet and Nina spent 28 years in Glide then moved to Roseburg after his retirement. Nina loved her art, animals, nature and her family. Her legacy of love is continued through her children: Chuck (Judy); Brian; Mike (Darlene); and Linda (Bruce); her grandchildren: Jennifer (Ryan); Jason (Shauna); Brian Jr.; Danielle (Joe); Randy (Melissa); and Craig (Brandy); and her great-grandchildren Caleb; Bryce; Tanner; Lexi; Chasie; Bailey; Brinnan; and Lily.
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Riddle High School receives Oregon Schools Activities Association gift