Age 86, passed away on Thursday, August 15, 2013. She was born on March 6, 1927, Toronto, Ontario, to Alberta Haynes. Chet and Nina spent 28 years in Glide then moved to Roseburg after his retirement. Nina loved her art, animals, nature and her family. Her legacy of love is continued through her children: Chuck (Judy); Brian; Mike (Darlene); and Linda (Bruce); her grandchildren: Jennifer (Ryan); Jason (Shauna); Brian Jr.; Danielle (Joe); Randy (Melissa); and Craig (Brandy); and her great-grandchildren Caleb; Bryce; Tanner; Lexi; Chasie; Bailey; Brinnan; and Lily.
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Small Business: Targeting a market key to business planning process