Age 86, passed away on Thursday, August 15, 2013. She was born on March 6, 1927, Toronto, Ontario, to Alberta Haynes. Chet and Nina spent 28 years in Glide then moved to Roseburg after his retirement. Nina loved her art, animals, nature and her family. Her legacy of love is continued through her children: Chuck (Judy); Brian; Mike (Darlene); and Linda (Bruce); her grandchildren: Jennifer (Ryan); Jason (Shauna); Brian Jr.; Danielle (Joe); Randy (Melissa); and Craig (Brandy); and her great-grandchildren Caleb; Bryce; Tanner; Lexi; Chasie; Bailey; Brinnan; and Lily.
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms