Age 86, passed away on Thursday, August 15, 2013. She was born on March 6, 1927, Toronto, Ontario, to Alberta Haynes. Chet and Nina spent 28 years in Glide then moved to Roseburg after his retirement. Nina loved her art, animals, nature and her family. Her legacy of love is continued through her children: Chuck (Judy); Brian; Mike (Darlene); and Linda (Bruce); her grandchildren: Jennifer (Ryan); Jason (Shauna); Brian Jr.; Danielle (Joe); Randy (Melissa); and Craig (Brandy); and her great-grandchildren Caleb; Bryce; Tanner; Lexi; Chasie; Bailey; Brinnan; and Lily.
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Roseburg man arrested for assaulting, strangling ex-girlfriend