Went to be with the Lord on Saturday, August 17, 2013. He was born September 29, 1946, to Elizabeth (Cochran) and Paul R. Burgess in W. Virginia. He loved fishing, hunting, his dog Bear and Mountaineers W. Virginia football. He is survived by his wife of 44 years, Eileen; his mother, Elizabeth Johnson; sisters: Brenda (Bob) Evans; and Nancy (Chris) Casteel; his brothers: Russell (Vickie) Burgess; Ronald (Carla) Johnson; and Donald Johnson. Along with two special girls: Shelly and Becky. He is preceded in death by his dad, Paul R. Burgess; stepdad, Donald (Duck) Johnson; brother, Darrell Burgess; and sister, Mary Roberts. Services will be held at Yoncalla Assembly of God on September 7, 2013 at 11 a.m.
Paul Herbert Burgess
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Nancy Ford Anderson
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore