Age 55, passed away on Thursday, August 29, 2013. He was born on October 15, 1957, to parents Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. Gary served in Vietnam as a helicopter mechanic. He is survived by his daughters: Amber Willis (Steve); and Aleisha Guernsey (Jesse); brothers: Daniel Collier and Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Bailey and Eli Willis; and Isaac Guernsey. A service to celebrate his life will be held on Monday, September 2, 2013, at 11 a.m. at Renewed Ministry Church, 2675 NW Edenbower Blvd. Roseburg, Oregon. Potluck to follow and live flowers preferred.
Gary Lee Collier
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg man, 55, dead in confrontation with police
- Phoenix School Band Project gives kids outlet, opportunity
- Roseburg’s Kenny Sherman brings Santa alive at Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights
- Roseburg’s Carole Hobbs goes big inside for Christmas