Age 55, passed away on Thursday, August 29, 2013. He was born on October 15, 1957, to parents Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. Gary served in Vietnam as a helicopter mechanic. He is survived by his daughters: Amber Willis (Steve); and Aleisha Guernsey (Jesse); brothers: Daniel Collier and Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Bailey and Eli Willis; and Isaac Guernsey. A service to celebrate his life will be held on Monday, September 2, 2013, at 11 a.m. at Renewed Ministry Church, 2675 NW Edenbower Blvd. Roseburg, Oregon. Potluck to follow and live flowers preferred.
Gary Lee Collier
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market