Age 55, passed away on Thursday, August 29, 2013. He was born on October 15, 1957, to parents Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. Gary served in Vietnam as a helicopter mechanic. He is survived by his daughters: Amber Willis (Steve); and Aleisha Guernsey (Jesse); brothers: Daniel Collier and Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Bailey and Eli Willis; and Isaac Guernsey. A service to celebrate his life will be held on Monday, September 2, 2013, at 11 a.m. at Renewed Ministry Church, 2675 NW Edenbower Blvd. Roseburg, Oregon. Potluck to follow and live flowers preferred.
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Small Business: Targeting a market key to business planning process
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy