Age 55, passed away on Thursday, August 29, 2013. He was born on October 15, 1957, to parents Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. Gary served in Vietnam as a helicopter mechanic. He is survived by his daughters: Amber Willis (Steve); and Aleisha Guernsey (Jesse); brothers: Daniel Collier and Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Bailey and Eli Willis; and Isaac Guernsey. A service to celebrate his life will be held on Monday, September 2, 2013, at 11 a.m. at Renewed Ministry Church, 2675 NW Edenbower Blvd. Roseburg, Oregon. Potluck to follow and live flowers preferred.
Gary Lee Collier
- Roseburg Optimist Club honors ‘officers of the year’
- Family remembers Roseburg man killed in motorcycle crash
- Where to start in igniting change for Douglas County | Moms
- Support group at Roseburg Community Cancer Center helps restore cancer patient’s love of baking
- Two Roseburg residents arrested in prostitution case