Age 55, passed away on Thursday, August 29, 2013. He was born on October 15, 1957, to parents Robert James Collier and Elizabeth May Heilman. Gary served in Vietnam as a helicopter mechanic. He is survived by his daughters: Amber Willis (Steve); and Aleisha Guernsey (Jesse); brothers: Daniel Collier and Michael Collier; and grandchildren: Bailey and Eli Willis; and Isaac Guernsey. A service to celebrate his life will be held on Monday, September 2, 2013, at 11 a.m. at Renewed Ministry Church, 2675 NW Edenbower Blvd. Roseburg, Oregon. Potluck to follow and live flowers preferred.
Gary Lee Collier
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- John A. Links
- Myrna Irene Danchok
- William (Bill) M. Steinbrook
- Allen Wayne Harting (WH)
- Georgia Frances (Smith) Mead
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms