Was born March 25, 1943 in Medford, Oregon, to Ernest and Leta Hobbs. She went to be with the Lord after a long battle with cancer with her family at her side on Sunday, September 1, 2013. Janet graduated from Crater High School in 1961. She married Delton (Del) Trautman on December 28, 1962 in Medford. She was preceded in death by her husband, Delton; parents; three sisters and three brothers. Janet is survived by her children: Lynn (Russ) Leone of Roseburg; Brent (Nancy) Trautman of Delano, MN; Kym (Fabian) Carr of Roseburg and Becky (Kyle) Beckley of Portland. Janet had seven grandchildren: Jeremey (Erin) and Nicole (Gentry) LaBeck; Devon, Alyssa and Sydney Trautman; Brandon and Lucas Carr; as well as her sisters: Erma Neal and Joyce Burns. Janet was a devoted and loving Mom, wife, grandma and friend. A memorial service will be held at her home in Roseburg on Saturday, September, 7 at 11:30 a.m. The family prefers donations to Community Cancer Center in lieu of flowers. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Janet Lucille (Hobbs) Trautman
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- UPDATE: Names released of motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Manager transitions to owner of Roseburg deli
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it