Of Winston, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, August 22, 2013, at the age of 86. From February 20, 1927 thru August 22, 2013 OUR most amazing wife, mother, gramma and gramma-great lived. Her love and care for her husband, her four children, her 15 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren will be long remembered. A celebration of her life will be held at the Winston Community Center on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Mary Elizabeth Hooten
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights