Of Winston, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, August 22, 2013, at the age of 86. From February 20, 1927 thru August 22, 2013 OUR most amazing wife, mother, gramma and gramma-great lived. Her love and care for her husband, her four children, her 15 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren will be long remembered. A celebration of her life will be held at the Winston Community Center on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Mary Elizabeth Hooten
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- Police release few details in Tuesday murder case
- UPDATE: High-speed pursuit ends in Roseburg neighborhood