Of Winston, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, August 22, 2013, at the age of 86. From February 20, 1927 thru August 22, 2013 OUR most amazing wife, mother, gramma and gramma-great lived. Her love and care for her husband, her four children, her 15 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren will be long remembered. A celebration of her life will be held at the Winston Community Center on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Mary Elizabeth Hooten
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- 5-month-old Roseburg baby needs heart transplant
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Guest column: Remembering when James Garner learned a little about Douglas County
- Healthy Wednesday: Roseburg VA’s service dog policy upsets veteran
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms