Of Winston, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, August 22, 2013, at the age of 86. From February 20, 1927 thru August 22, 2013 OUR most amazing wife, mother, gramma and gramma-great lived. Her love and care for her husband, her four children, her 15 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren will be long remembered. A celebration of her life will be held at the Winston Community Center on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Mary Elizabeth Hooten
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Police log: Man burning grass with blowtorch