Of Winston, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, August 22, 2013, at the age of 86. From February 20, 1927 thru August 22, 2013 OUR most amazing wife, mother, gramma and gramma-great lived. Her love and care for her husband, her four children, her 15 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren will be long remembered. A celebration of her life will be held at the Winston Community Center on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Possible drowning at Diamond Lake
- Small Business: Nonverbal communication also key to providing good customer service