Meda passed away peacefully on Sunday, September 8, 2013, at the age of 92. She was born in Spencer, Nebraska on March 4, 1921. Meda is survived by two sons: Kenneth (Shirley) Brown of Oakland and Ernest (Carlyn) Brown of Siquijor, Philippines; son-in-law, Calvin Lee Rose of Reedsport; brother, Willard Rust of Spencer, Nebraska; nine grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren. She is predeceased by husband, Harley Brown (married 1937 - 1968) and husband, Herman “Jake” Larson (married 1990 - 2001); daughter, Joyce Rose; both parents and ten siblings. Funeral is scheduled for 9 a.m. on Saturday, September 14 at Calapooia Free Methodist Church, Sutherlin. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
Meda G. (Rust) (Brown) Larson
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Roseburg man arrested for assaulting, strangling ex-girlfriend