Lost his battle with cancer on September 6, 2013 at home in Sutherlin with his family by his side. Born in Klamath County Oregon and came to Sutherlin in 1988 where he retired from DCFP in 2009. He is survived by his beloved wife of 49 years Marsha; daughters and sons-in-law, Deanna and Bret Pinkard, Lisa and Lindsey Passmore and Lori and Tommy Brown; five grandchildren and brother Alvin Powell of Fairbanks, AK. Proud of his Keno roots, he will be laid to rest at the family plot in Keno. At his request no services will be held.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Breaking news: Motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects