Age 77, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, August 17, 2013. She was born July 5, 1936, in Long Beach, CA to Bernard and Nellglenn Raices. Caroline and her husband of 51 years choose the town of Roseburg to spend their retirement in 2003. They were both active in the Master Gardner program. Caroline donated over 1000 hours as a volunteer for Master Gardeners. She also was a talented Gourd Artist and taught classes in Gourd Art. Caroline lived in the retirement community of Littlebrook and loved her life there. She made many good friends there and enjoyed all of the activities at Littlebrook. She is survived by her husband, Raymond J. Link; daughter, JoAnne Yost; and sister, Antoinette Miller.
Caroline G. Link
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building