Age 77, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, August 17, 2013. She was born July 5, 1936, in Long Beach, CA to Bernard and Nellglenn Raices. Caroline and her husband of 51 years choose the town of Roseburg to spend their retirement in 2003. They were both active in the Master Gardner program. Caroline donated over 1000 hours as a volunteer for Master Gardeners. She also was a talented Gourd Artist and taught classes in Gourd Art. Caroline lived in the retirement community of Littlebrook and loved her life there. She made many good friends there and enjoyed all of the activities at Littlebrook. She is survived by her husband, Raymond J. Link; daughter, JoAnne Yost; and sister, Antoinette Miller.
Caroline G. Link
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner
- Roseburg City Council gives City Manager Lance Colley a raise
- Editorial: O&C bill still needs work to offer certainty
- Trial reset a second time for Riddle woman accused in deadly crash
- Speech pathologist helps early learners find their voice