Age 77, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, August 17, 2013. She was born July 5, 1936, in Long Beach, CA to Bernard and Nellglenn Raices. Caroline and her husband of 51 years choose the town of Roseburg to spend their retirement in 2003. They were both active in the Master Gardner program. Caroline donated over 1000 hours as a volunteer for Master Gardeners. She also was a talented Gourd Artist and taught classes in Gourd Art. Caroline lived in the retirement community of Littlebrook and loved her life there. She made many good friends there and enjoyed all of the activities at Littlebrook. She is survived by her husband, Raymond J. Link; daughter, JoAnne Yost; and sister, Antoinette Miller.
Caroline G. Link
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Rain expected to last through weekend in Roseburg area
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls
- Landowners vent to commissioners over impending pipeline