God needed a Master Mechanic. Larry Scully passed away suddenly at his home Tuesday, September 10, 2013. He is survived by his wife of 50 years, Donna Scully. His children: Shannon Davis (Russ Davis); Rhonda Bennett (Brad Bennett); and Lyle Scully (Ellen Scully). His grandchildren: Josh and Kyle Davis; Cody and Cami Bennett; Amber Rambousek; and Jaron Robertson; great-grandchildren: Bella; Kaylin; and Lance; brother, David Scully (Jaleh Scully) and sister Connie McMahon (Steve McMahon). A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at Sutherlin Family Church, 11a.m. at 878 W 6th Avenue, Sutherlin. In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to Wounded Warriors or Sutherlin Family Church or your favorite charity.
Larry M. Scully
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer