God needed a Master Mechanic. Larry Scully passed away suddenly at his home Tuesday, September 10, 2013. He is survived by his wife of 50 years, Donna Scully. His children: Shannon Davis (Russ Davis); Rhonda Bennett (Brad Bennett); and Lyle Scully (Ellen Scully). His grandchildren: Josh and Kyle Davis; Cody and Cami Bennett; Amber Rambousek; and Jaron Robertson; great-grandchildren: Bella; Kaylin; and Lance; brother, David Scully (Jaleh Scully) and sister Connie McMahon (Steve McMahon). A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at Sutherlin Family Church, 11a.m. at 878 W 6th Avenue, Sutherlin. In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to Wounded Warriors or Sutherlin Family Church or your favorite charity.
Larry M. Scully
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC