God needed a Master Mechanic. Larry Scully passed away suddenly at his home Tuesday, September 10, 2013. He is survived by his wife of 50 years, Donna Scully. His children: Shannon Davis (Russ Davis); Rhonda Bennett (Brad Bennett); and Lyle Scully (Ellen Scully). His grandchildren: Josh and Kyle Davis; Cody and Cami Bennett; Amber Rambousek; and Jaron Robertson; great-grandchildren: Bella; Kaylin; and Lance; brother, David Scully (Jaleh Scully) and sister Connie McMahon (Steve McMahon). A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at Sutherlin Family Church, 11a.m. at 878 W 6th Avenue, Sutherlin. In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to Wounded Warriors or Sutherlin Family Church or your favorite charity.
Larry M. Scully
- Police Log: Honey bees encroach on woman’s property in Sutherlin
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Riddle lumberman Milt Herbert leaves rich legacy