God needed a Master Mechanic. Larry Scully passed away suddenly at his home Tuesday, September 10, 2013. He is survived by his wife of 50 years, Donna Scully. His children: Shannon Davis (Russ Davis); Rhonda Bennett (Brad Bennett); and Lyle Scully (Ellen Scully). His grandchildren: Josh and Kyle Davis; Cody and Cami Bennett; Amber Rambousek; and Jaron Robertson; great-grandchildren: Bella; Kaylin; and Lance; brother, David Scully (Jaleh Scully) and sister Connie McMahon (Steve McMahon). A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at Sutherlin Family Church, 11a.m. at 878 W 6th Avenue, Sutherlin. In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to Wounded Warriors or Sutherlin Family Church or your favorite charity.
Larry M. Scully
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate