Age 77, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Friday, October 4, 2013. A viewing will be held on Thursday, October 10, 2013 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Taylor’s Family Chapel. The Mass of Christian Burial will be said on Friday, October 11, 2013 at 12:10 p.m. at St. Joseph Catholic Church. She will be laid to rest at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Odena F. Wolf
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC