Age 77, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Friday, October 4, 2013. A viewing will be held on Thursday, October 10, 2013 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Taylor’s Family Chapel. The Mass of Christian Burial will be said on Friday, October 11, 2013 at 12:10 p.m. at St. Joseph Catholic Church. She will be laid to rest at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Odena F. Wolf
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights